1) Nine West Laptop Sleeve. Moms need to protect their gear, while being stylish.
2) Christopher Elbow Mother’s Day Collection Chocolates. Seriously. Skip the blasé mall chocolates and get her something unique and beautiful!
3) Skullcandy disturbing-the-peace, blue pipe speaker. Let’s get real. Sometimes Mom needs to get her rock on away from the kids. Compatible with all your apple gear.
4) New York Times Wine Sampler. A subscription to wines from around the world? I would LOVE this.
5) monbento: Lunch Boxes for Grown-Ups. Moms are crazy busy. Help her keep healthy with easy lunches!
6) The Pomegranate Vintage Necklace is for evening or daywear. Beautiful on any skin tone.
7) If you see Mom napping, do not wake her. This Whiteboard Eye Mask is a handy reminder.
8) When settling down with the iPad, Mom should not have to mess with the wifi. This easy-on-the-eyes Whole Home Router kills dead wifi zones.
9) New styles always please. Try a breezy, chic summer tote from Kate Spade.
10) It’s true. Moms need permission to relax. Give it to her in the form of the L’Occitane Almond Ritual.